Week 46

November 18th - Here is my poor little car - whoever took it obviously didn't love it like I do! The front is smashed up and it is waiting to go to the smash repairers to be fixed.


November 17th - I went into the city to have lunch with Chris today. I prefer to catch the train in because I don't have to worry about parking or driving. Flinders Street Station is a mixture of old and new. This time of the day it was busy but nothing like the peak hour squash!


November 16th - I spent Sunday changing rooms - back to my little room with a view. My craft stuff is now neatly housed in here ready for me to start scrapping again.


November 15th - I visit an aged care home each Monday to entertain the residents with a Cocktail Hour and some other form of fun. They asked for Sound of Music so i found a cheap DVD to bring along to them. I also have some sing-a-long CD's of Mitch Miller.



November 14th - Here is my Lucky Bamboo Plant that sits on my desk and brings me good luck! At least that is what I am counting on!!


November 13th - We stayed in Traralgon last night, after a friend's retirement dinner and when we came home this morning, this is what we found - no TV! Rob's laptop was gone and so was my lovely new car! Feeling quite distressed and betrayed right now.


November 12th - Happy Birthday to me! What a wonderful surprise from Rob - tickets to see Jersey Boys! I keep hearing how great it is so I am wrapt I get a chance to see it now!

No comments:

Post a Comment