Week 44

November 4th - I love the paper bags that alot of retail businesses give you now. They are much more user-friendly, environmentally firendly and make great bags for presents. They are easily decorated with some ribbon or twine and embellishments.


November 3rd -Here they are - our two new additions! I just love my little red Yaris - very sexy! And it's lovely to drive, not at all small and squishy as I thought small cars were. Even has room for three little car seats in the back.


November 2nd - We attended a Cup Eve function with some wonderful friends and we had to dress in Cup Style. Not being a hat person, I went for a fascinator which is easy and I think looks 'cool'.


November 1st - Into the second last month of the year - unbelievable! But this is a special month for me - my birthday is just around the corner!


October 31st - Battery re-chargers ... do they really work? Yes they do for a little while but the batteries don't seem to last very long. I need to keep recharging for my wireless mouse - funny the keyboard doesn't seem to run down as often as the mouse and I'm sure it's used much more.


October 30th - Dad has come to stay with us for a few days. We thought he might like an evening at 2 Brothers Brewery where the beer is yummy (even for a wine drinker!) and the pizzas are just the right size and tasty!


October 29th - Finally I got my hands into some creativity. here are the wedding invitations for the February wedding of my niece. They took some work, with the help of the bride's mother, but it was worth the effort! Finished ready to send.

No comments:

Post a Comment