Week 3

Saturday January 15th
Rob and I saw the movie 'The King's Speech' in La Premiere at Hoyts (Christmas present) and when we got out it was still light.  The movie was excellent - and so was the bottle of champagne, chicken crisps and cheese platter!

Sunday January 16th
Finally we got a good drying day!  Lots of warm sunshine and a slight breeze - just what I needed to catch up with the washing.

Monday January 17th
I have a scented diffuser next to my desk and the Rose perfume is beautiful.  It wafts through my room and is delightful when I walk in to it.

Tuesday January 18th
I'm in love with my iPhone!  There are a squillion apps that can be downloaded, covering everything anyone needs.  This is just my first of five screens!

Wednesday January 19th
There is nothing like a cup of tea (Earl Grey of course) after dinner, with my feet up and relaxing in the lounge room.

Thursday January 20th
Fresh flowers in the house are a must! They just seem to brighten up any room and add an air of freshness into the place.

Friday January 21st
After a hot, sticky day it was refreshing to have a meal sitting at an outside table in the mall.  It started off quiet but by the time we'd finished eating the cafes were quite busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment