Week 4

January 22nd
National Free Ear Piercing Day!  Never heard of it!  But, the line up of willing customers at Chadstone Shopping Centre showed that someone must have!

January 23rd
The two cats are funny to watch, Gypsy doesn't tolerate Lulu very well.  She's far too mature for childish pranks!  Lulu thought it was good having the 'upper' hand here!

January 24th
I am so grateful for this car!  It is very zippy and comfortable and gets me to where I want to be without any hassles!

January 25th
What more can I say ... our letterbox, the deliverer of good news and bad!


January 26th
Happy Australia Day!  A quiet day spent at home ... these native orchids are one of our beautiful flowering plants that are also very hardy.

January 27th
I used a starfish on one of our mobiles that lost its 'tag'. The spiders have created a wonderful piece of art with it ... beautiful in the sunshine.


January 28th
This is part of a stunning mobile, that hangs in my office and was created by my amazing daughter!

No comments:

Post a Comment