Week 6

Feb 11th - Grace's 15th birthday and we celebrated at 'Thank God It's (TGI) Friday' - her choice! The meals are quite yummy here and we all left satiated!

Feb 10th - Our crazy cat sleeps anywhere! I caught her asleep with her paw attached to the base of the armchair. Scratching must be very tiring work!


Feb 9th - I've bought Gypsy some new cat food - it's meant to be all natural but she picked it out of her bowl separating it from the other food that was mixed in with it!



Feb 8th - Rob & I spend one day together each week (away from computers and work). Today we visited Mornington Peninsula and enjoyed a tasty lunch in beautiful surrounds at one of the wineries. We did that after visiting the sand sculptures at Frankston. Very impressive.


Feb 7th - I didn't take this photo but I felt I needed to put something in about the horror of today's events. This photo made the biggest impact on me because of the sheer magnitude of the wall of smoke and flames.


This is my photo for the 7th - I'd spent the day at Wendy's scrapping and keeping cool from the 47 degree heat with the curtains closed in an airconditioned house.


Feb 6th - I love our big lights that flank our driveway. They are almost regal!



Feb 5th - We've finally got Grace happily to school. Must teenagers always write on themselves!!

1 comment:

  1. phew I finally got here to check out your great photos Annie! I have really enjoyed going through them all, you have really captured the terrible heat and bought it to life for your blog readers. I can't even imagine temperatures that high! I feel faint just thinking about it. I will definitely be keeping up with your Project 365 from now on :)

    ReplyDelete