Week 7

Feb 18th - This is my Vision Board for 2009. I have it framed and hanging up on the wall - now to keep believing and visualising!


Feb 17th - Here is my Siddhartha Gautama Buddha statue that sits on the mantelpiece in my office/scrap area. I just love him (although it reminds me of a 'her'). Apparently, the Siddhartha Gautama Buddha transmits the inner peace that comes from self-contemplation. I think I need to do more of that!

Feb 16th - These are a cute pair of flat black shoes that I bought for Grace last year - she never wore them so I claimed them and they are so comfortable to wear!


Feb 15th - We travelled to Gippsland for family visits today and part of our journey was through the burnt out bush near Mirboo North. We stopped to take some photos of the utter destruction ... and it was an eerie, still energy out in the bush!


Feb 14th - Grace's 15th birthday party! I thought she looked amazing in her stunning dress - the only dress she usually wears is a school one!

Feb 13th - With all the smoke the moon tonight was blood red. it looked amazing! Apparently the sunset was just as incredible but whilst that was happening we were in the cinema watching Slumdog Millionaire. Loved it, an amazing film!


Feb 12th - My poor bike is sitting outside getting dusty! It won't fit in our excuse for a shed. The only good thing about no rain is that it's not getting wrecked! I like bike riding but dislike the traffic. We need to get onto a bike path where we can relax and enjoy the ride. The only bike I have gotten on recently is the one in the gym!

No comments:

Post a Comment