Week 8

Feb 25th - Well, I now have another Magpie who visits me for a feed. I call this one Hoppy because he(?) has a crippled, withered left leg and hops around on one leg. Poor little thing looks a bit drunk trying to balance.


Feb 24th - I have a number of plants around the house and this one has been going very well for quite a number of years now - a lot better than the poor, thirsty plants outside!


Feb 23rd - We were in Myer today and I was astounded at the Easter Egg displays - it's still February!!


Feb 22nd - Another sensational day and the roses are positively spectacular. They are a spectacular sight!


Feb 21st - The venue of our seminar is truly beautiful - an old mansion that is in extraordinary condition.


Feb 20th - Today was the first session of our own seminar - the entry to our room is stunning!

Feb 19th - I am always fascinated by the giant palms at the Chadstone Shopping Centre Food Hall - they grow in little plots of earth and must need alot of fertiliser and TLC! The little sparrows flit around, in and out of the trees picking up the crumbs left by the diners.

No comments:

Post a Comment