Week 14

April 8th - A very interesting and hilarious show - Puppetry of the Penis. How they contort their 'bits' is a feat on its own. I'd guess it would make some of the males in the audience squirm!


April 7th - Gym today followed by a yummy chai latte at the cafe in the Business park where the gym is located. And they do make the best chai lattes!


April 6th - My iPhone ... I thought it was all hype and I didn't really want it initially but now I am lost without it ... I mean how could I find my way around town or check up the footy scores, let alone keep in contact with my friends!


April 5th - After a big weekend, Rob and I stopped on the way home at The Rosstown Hotel for tea. By the time I took the photo, the crowd had dispersed, but when we arrived it was very busy and very noisy!


April 4th - We headed out for lunch during the seminar and ended up in a nearby suburb - Newmarket. Strolling down the street we found this cafe with laminate tables and vinyl chairs. Blasts from the past!


April 3rd - Walking out of our seminar venue, I could hear lots of noise coming from one of the trees in the grounds. When I walked over to the tree, I found about 30 King Parrots busily (and noisily) eating. They were well hidden!


April 2nd - We always have a large basket of fresh fruit on our bench top. We normally juice most of it ... but we've been a bit slack lately!

No comments:

Post a Comment