Week 15

April 16th - A cold, wet day today and I've been forced to use the dryer for the first time this year. I'm already missing the warm days of summer!

April 15th - Ella gave me this painting for her first Christmas and it proudly hangs on my wall!


April 14th - My tree fern looks wonderful right now, so healthy and green. Nature is so determined isn't it!


April 13th - An amazingly beautiful day today and we were lucky enough to be invited to go to the Botanical Gardens. I think the rest of Melbourne were there also ... but who could blame them!


April 12th - We headed to the Valley for a birthday celebration. 88 years old ... well done Dad! It's great to see him so fit and well!


April 11th - After a day of scrapping at my local SBS, Rob and I headed to the MCG to see our beloved Bombers ... and the best thing was they won! Haven't seen them do that for a while!


April 10th - Juice is so important in our diet but lately we have been pressed for time and we have not made any up ... until today! Yes, and I love it!


April 9th - Hit the gym today, "Fatburner Class'. This one really works the whole body from the legs to the shoulders and requires alot of concentration in the step routines.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have had a fabulous week Annie! Great photo of the gym gear and a big congratulations to your Dad for such an auspicious birthday! I hope he had a wonderful day :) You are doing brilliantly with your project!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is a challenge isn't it Amanda! Some days I have so many photos to choose from, other days I have top really rack my brain!

    ReplyDelete