Week 13

April 1st - A quiet April Fool's Day. Very warm outside! Hoppy has been visiting me nearly every day ... at least twice a day ... for her mince meat. The grass has gotten so long you can't see her legs! Luckily it's being mowed tomorrow!


March 31st - I love this beautiful stone statue given to me by Grace for Christmas a few years ago. She sits in my workroom, actually holding a door open, and is so serene to look at.

March 30th - Here is my little garden duck - it's actually a decoy duck that was given to me a few years ago (and no, we don't do duck hunting!). I was doing a website for the owners of the business. I have three in my garden - very easy to keep - no feeding or cleaning up!


March 29th - Rob and I drove to Marysville today - the road into the town was blocked so we went the back way, over the mountain to Warburton. What an amazing experience! The burnt out country was eerie and quiet - not a bird to be seen or heard. It's so heartening to see the sprouts of green from the bracken fern and on some of the trees.


March 28th - My day in heaven! 13 hours of scrapping! Scrapbook Scene had a charity day for the Bushfire victims. It was a busy church hall with lots of chattering and laughing and scrapping! I got 4 layouts done - that's what happens when I am organised!


March 27th - Had a lovely relaxing lunch at a new little cafe bar called Junto. Our group of gym friends meets socially every now and then when we catch up with some of the ladies who have left the gym for one reason or other.


March 26th - Our baby has gotten herself a part-time job at Subway (I keep calling it Safeway!). This will be a test of her commitment and focus! Hope she passes!

2 comments:

  1. Annie - lovin' all your pics! You're so good at keeping up with them! Thanks for popping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete