Week 17

April 29th - Yay! My desk is messy so that is a sign I have been using it to create! I've been busy with some heritage layouts for classes and an expo coming up this weekend.


April 28th - Rob & I had been to listen to John Demartini in the city and on the way home we passed the Shrine of Remembrance. It is such a magnificent building and at night time it 'glows' majestically overlooking the city.


April 27th - Our old nectarine tree (which doesn't produce fruit now), has shed it's beautiful green leaves and is looking like winter ... brrr ... feels like it too!


April 26th - Our old TV died yesterday and so we purchased another one. The 'boys' were unable to get it going yesterday, but, guess who is a technical whiz and got it working! Ho hum!


April 25th - ANZAC Day has become quite significant over the past years, thanks to the media. Thousands of people attend the dawn service on the 25th April - too early and too cold for moi! Essendon beat Collingwood in the Anzac Day match today though!


April 24th - I have accumulated 1500 fonts on my computer and it's always a struggle to find the one I want - so I've printed off most of them and put them into a folder - will need to keep adding pages though as I keep adding fonts!


April 23rd - I do love my wonderful iMac computer - the big screen is so good to use ... but I must admit, I still don't use it to its capacity ... one day ..

1 comment:

  1. Oh some great photos here Annie! Your heritage pages look fabulous and I love your Anzac Day photo too! What a great idea about the font book! Hmmmm I have about 2840 fonts and I REALLY need something like that! I do have a font viewing program but I keep forgetting to open it LOL

    ReplyDelete