Week 20

May 20th - Somedays getting an interesting photo is not that easy! I do love the Autumn colours that are around but we don't have spectacular deciduous trees in our garden, only the poor old Nectarine tree that loses its leaves!


May 19th - Spider Plants are just the best ground cover - you don't have to really do anything to them, they just multiply all on their own. And they can be transplanted into pots and used inside. These ones came with us when we shifted here 13 years ago.


May 18th - This is my Hall of Fame. I used to make collages of the photos I had ... but that was before I started scrapbooking and found a more creative way to display them.


May 17th - I love the parks around the city. Rob's office is surrounded by parks big and small ... we came back from lunch through this one. It is a lovely little park that feels very peaceful, sadly the water feature has been disconnected.


May 16th - I decided to use Public Transport to head into the city today - thought it would be easier to catch the bus to the station - but I was wrong. The buses are few and far between on the weekend .. I ended up driving to the station instead, and then had to wait for the train that was late.


May 15th - We had our workshop in the city and as we were leaving our venue, the car park next door was closing - it was only 11pm! We've been caught in the past with being locked out and it's not fun having to get back in the morning to pick up the car!


May 14th - Having wireless devices means batteries ... and my mouse and keyboard just seem to eat up the life of them! I'm always having to change them and our recharger doesn't seem to do a very good job.

1 comment:

  1. rofl - I hear you about having to think hard about interesting photos to take Annie! I took a photo of shower steam in lieu of something more interesting on that day hahahaha. I love your photos and it is so great to see little snippets of your life!. I have only been to Melbourne once and that was ummmm 16 years ago I think. We spent one day there and hubby and I spent the whole day at the zoo hahahaha. So it's great to see your photos from around the city!

    ReplyDelete