Week 18

May 6th - A very caring friend bought me this calendar for my birthday last year. Each month it has a wonderful saying/affirmation to ponder on.


May 5th - I love cyclamens. I bought this plant last year and it's been outside since it died down, but, it's starting to flower again and now has pride of place on my desk.


May 4th - Grace gave me this book for Christmas and I have had my nose in it for the last month - she's done well in her choice as I'm really enjoying it.


May 3rd - I had a bowl of lollies on the table and this was what was left over at the end of the day - unfortunately they didn't last very long on our coffee table.


May 2nd - Day 1 was relatively busy but the end of the day was very quiet - guess all the oldies must have gone home for dinner!


May 1st - I was asked to take a stand at the 'Fun for Over 50's' Expo as they needed more things for women. As I haven't done this before, it was a bit of a guess geting it setup - but I must say I'm pleased with it!


April 30th - I have finally got creating and this is a section of one of the heritage layouts I have completed. Looks a bit faded!

No comments:

Post a Comment