Week 22

June 3rd - Chadstone Shopping Centre is undergoing a massive extension ... well it's actually been going over a year now ... shops keep moving spots, car parking changes constantly, roads are blocked without warning ... and I gather there is still 12 months work ahead. With about 20,000 car spaces who knows how big it is all going to be!


June 2nd - This is the book I am currently reading ... well I've actually started a Bryce Courtney book also, Fishing for Stars, but this book has been recommended to me so many times I decided to get it started.


June 1st - The cyclamen is just beautiful! It still has heaps of flowers to bloom yet. I am so rapt that I have got a second year out of it ... with a mass of flowers as well!


May 31st - Guess I've been watching too much MasterChef! Decided to bake a cake today ... a bit tricky with the old oven. It always surprises me when something turns out okay though!


May 30th - It seems like so long ago that Grace has played Netball ... holidays, wrong times, missed games ... we finally got to see her play today. Very proud! The wind was penetratingly cold though!


May 29th - I decided that I needed to streamline my exercise program. There were too many times I missed gym classes because of other happenings. So I've joined Curves - a 30 minute workout and it's all done. Feels great!


May 28th - I'm just delighted with the garden right now - it may look scruffy but I love the messy look ... and it's so green! I did some weeding last week and it felt good to get into the dirt!

No comments:

Post a Comment