Week 24

June 17th - I had an appointment at 9.30 this morning so I went to the gym early (for me anyway!) and it was still quite dark at 7.32! I must admit, it felt good to have done my circuit early!


June 16th - I haven't seen so much fog as we've been having over the past few days, in a long, long time. The fog descends early in the evening and driving is quite a task. Our weather is really changing!


June 15th - There's nothing like a bowl of hot porridge on a cold, cold morning. It not only warms me up, it fills me up. Goldilocks certainly had the right idea!


June 14th - We headed out early this morning to go into the city for a seminar (too early for a Sunday morning) and these four hot air balloons were gracing the sky above us. They are amazing how quickly they travel and they looked majestic in the blue sky.


June 13th
- Inundated with junk mail! Is it just my imagination or are we really getting more and more in our letter boxes? There were so many here today. Where is the paperless culture we are supposed to be getting!


June 12th - We had been told about this wonderful Boutique Brewery right near our place and after a meal at the local club we decided to check it out ... what a vibrant little place ... and for someone who really doesn't like beer, it was a really nice drink!


June 11th - I love fresh flowers and it's been ages since I had them in the house. These lilies are the most vibrant pink colour and they smell divine! I must do this more often, the house feels great with fresh, colourful flowers!

No comments:

Post a Comment