Week 25

June 24th - A sunny winter's day and the view from our bedroom window is one of green grass but bare trees. I miss the summer shade of the trees.

June 23rd - We had the carpets cleaned today - very much needed! As I had to get things off the floor, I decided that I may as well re-organise my craft space and office. Looks good doesn't it!


June 22nd - The trip back to Melbourne was another good drive. I was surprised at the extent of the bushfire damage this far to the west. What really struck me was the carpet of green ... it was such a contrast to the burnt, black tree trunks.


June 21st - We headed to Wagga Wagga for an ice skate. Ella and Sophie's first experience and a tentative start didn't deter the excitement of going it alone.


June 20th - Party Day and Sophie looked so gorgeous in her Fairy Princess outfit. Her party in the park was great - lots of room for the kids to run around, yell and scream and disturb no-one! Spilt drinks and squished food wasn't a problem either!


June 19th - Travelling up the Hume Freeway is a good trip. It usually takes me about 3 and a half hours with a stop on the way to stretch my legs and get a drink. It was a beautiful sunny drive today.


June 18th - Sophie's 4th birthday today. We are going to Disney on Ice in a couple of weeks so this little present from The Body Shop is so she has something for her birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment