Week 43

October 28th - Well, this is an end of an era. We are saying goodbye to our cars. I don't mind getting rid of the Merc as it a bit of a worry, maintenance wise, but my Commodore I do love. It's been a great car and has seen many ' spledid thing' in the 5 years we've had it.



October 27th - I love the name of this plant - Fang! It's a Venus Fly Trap. I thought it would be good in the bathroom where we have some pesky little flies that I can't seem to get rid of. And, I hate chemical sprays.



October 26th - My pre-gym breakfast. I don't like to eat before I exercise so having a banana and either juice or water helps my energy without the bulk.



October 25th - The abundant rain combined with the warm, sunny days has really boosted the growth ofour garden. The Nasturtiums are absolutely blooming and the colour is stunning.



October 24th - I just love Spinach & Fetta muffins, especially when they are warmed up and have a dollop of melted butter on them. Certainly not good for the waistline!


October 23rd - What have we done? I can't believe we've agreed to this! Guess it's all part of the teenage 'stuff'. Mind you, she did faint while I was paying for it!



October 22nd - Our poor old Nectarine tree is simply packed with nectarines! In all the time we've lived here (12 years) I have never seen it so packed. Mind you, half of it is dead! It will be interesting to see how many we'll actually get to eat.


No comments:

Post a Comment