Week 48

December 2nd - I have joined a women's group that is associated with Rotary. I like the meetings - very entertaining and with the essence of charity as well. We had our Christmas dinner tonight with an hilarious rendition of 'The Twelve Days of Christmas"!


December 1st - Yes, here I am at the airport yet again! I had to pick up Grace for the final time this year - and without my little car available and Rob needing his car as well as a bad experience with the Hertz car hire, I was left to make my way across town and make sure I wasn't late for the flight arrival.


November 30th - Grace did this braid herself! I think that's so clever seeing I have problems doing it on her head let alone doing it on my own head! Love her new hair colour too!

November 29th - This 'wireless' printer, we bought especially for the Mac is a dud! It doesn't work wirelessly and I am very disappointed with the photo quality printing! Oh well, it's a good backup printer!


November 28th - Gracie's team were in the Grand Final this morning so i thought I'd go along and cheer even though Gracie was in Queensland. Sadly they lost to a much slicker team on the day - wasn't because they missed Gracie either!

November 27th - Yes, I am a 'Packed to the Rafters' tragic. I love the show, it's very more-ish, lots of fun, laughs and drama. I thought the music would be good for our workshops so bought the two Cd's! Both wonderful listening.


November 26th - What a night! We travelled into the city - amongst a massive traffic jam due to the torrential rain that had fallen during the day and it took us over an hour for what normally takes 20 minutes - but luckily the show Jersey Boys was absolutely fantastic! Great music!


No comments:

Post a Comment