Week 50

December 17th - Well, it looks like we are moving house for the first time in 12 years. exciting and daunting at the same time. As we are downsizing, we will need to get rid of some surplus furniture - this bed being one of them. I took some photos for it to be sold on EBay and decided to take this one for today's pic.


December 16th - And still more gifts! My women's group is 2 years old tonight. We had dinner at Doyles, on the outside deck overlooking the marina. And Kris Kringle brought me some Lavender Bath Salts Scrub. How did he know I loved Lavender?


December 15th - Our wonderful cleaner give me an annual Christmas gift of the most yummy biscuits, beautifully packaged together with some tasty home made wine. I feel very spoilt.


December 14th - Gypsy caught a bird in the middle of the night and brought it inside, much to my horror - Rob was away so I had to enlist Grace to remove it. Fortunately, Gypsy grabbed the bird and fled the scene before Grace got to her. These telltale feathers were all that was left the next day.


December 13th - I had the girls overnight and we went to one of the local parks for a play after tea. Phoebe just ran and ran and ran across the playground bridges and tracks. Ella loved the foot bells and Sophie was enamoured by this lizard. Great fun had by all!


December 12th - I have had this notice-board for many, many years and over time have added little mementoes to it. There are some old photos of the family here! It hangs near my desk and glances bring back some great memories.


December 11th - I received a gift voucher for my birthday and I saw this trio for sale so rather than buy one book I made the most of my money and invested in some great reading. I enjoy Paulina Simmons books - they have a mysterious and complex energy about them.


December 10th - This drum was a birthday present a few years ago. It is handmade with natural materials and has been 'blessed' with spirit. It makes the most amazing resonance and you can feel it right though your body.


No comments:

Post a Comment