Week 51

December 24th - All ready for Santa's visit. Looks rather miserly - I thought about years past where the amount of presents under the tree was ludicrous! There are only 3 of us here tonight - lots of love in these packages (there is still one not put out as it's a surprise!)


December 23rd - There's nothing like waiting for the phone to ring and finding yourself sinking lower as the day progresses and the anticipated call doesn't eventuate. I so hope that we'll know before Christmas Day if we are making a move or not.


December 22nd - I felt guilty about not having a Christmas tree when one of Gracie's friends made a comment about us not having a one. So, I decided to get a small one then I wouldn't need to do a major decorate and unpack in a matter of two weeks. It's a cute fibre optic one - very colourful!


December 21st - This is what our hallway looks like right now - packed boxes. We are still not sure if we are moving but if we need to be out by 7th January then I can't afford to wait to start packing. At least I am doing a clean out and de-clutter in the meantime!


December 20th - This is the most amazing shop I have ever been in! I love it! It is so cramped and messy and often it is impossible to get down the aisle - but, you can almost find anything you want in it - and all going cheaply!!


December 19th - How neat and tidy do these CD's look! It took me most of the day to organise and re-sort the collection. I got rid of a few strays and found the covers for others. This is only 1/3 of the collection - but hey, doesn't it look great!


December 18th - I've finally got my car back! It's so wonderful! And how new and shiny it looks! The downside is that one key is still missing so we need to make sure it is 'penned in' at night time. Until I get the locks changed.


No comments:

Post a Comment