Hello 2009! Week 1

The 365 Challenge ... what am I getting into? I am not really a 'good' photographer and I am not always disciplined - so this is just what I need to stretch me to learn something new!

It is also a great way to keep a diary of the year - better than a normal journal!

So here goes - Week 1 ...

Jan 1st - Grace went away with friends for a beachside holiday - lucky girl!



Jan 2nd - The big clean up - starting the new year with a bang!



Jan 3rd & 4th - Rob's first horse ride in ???? years! I preferred to smell the roses!





Jan 5th - The kitchen received a big clean out - nearly bare but clean cupboards! Amazing how much stuff is out of date!


Jan 6th - Getting back to gym left me with some sore legs!


Jan 7th - Great fun had at Lollipops! Ella went down the big slide, Sophie got on the car ride and Phoebe had fun crawling in the balls!



Till next time ... when I add Week 2!

1 comment:

  1. Great blog Annie --- love your sandshoes pic --- I need one of mine to remind me to EXERCISE!! Good luck with your daily pics!

    ReplyDelete