Week 2

Jan 14th - Wednesday - my day to scrap - so I headed to Wendy's and we spent the afternoon chatting and scrapping! A very pleasant day!

Jan 13th - I haven't really been watching cricket but I must say the new 20/20 game was very exciting - especially as Australia won the game! It's very quick - not like test matches that get boring - and it's always when I look away from the TV that someone goes out!


Jan 12th - It was such a hot day today, my plants really needed a drink - it's so hard with all the restrictions! I try to use shower water or I use the watering can if it's not our day to water. They have become very hardy though!


Jan 11th
- After babysitting Phoebe for the night, we all (all my children & grandchildren) met at a park near Chris & Cazz's place for lunch before the Fothergills headed back to Wodonga after a 6 days in Melbourne.
Jan 10th - We have inherited a new friend - I call her(?) Maggie. She is getting quite friendly and I feed her either bread or mince. I think she prefers the mince though! I know it's her because she has a feather sticking up. If it falls out I'm in trouble.


Jan 9th - Nell and I are bad when it comes to shopping - another day where the pusher was stacked up with bags! We always have trouble getting into shops with narrow aisles!


Jan 8th - We've had such lovely weather lately - not too hot - and I just love waking up in the morning to this view! Always helps me to start the day feeling good (well most times anyway!)

So until next week ...

No comments:

Post a Comment