Week 3

Jan 21st - Grace and I went to Melbourne Park for a day at the Australian Open. It was a long day - from 11.30am till 9pm (Grace left at 6.15) but it was a day of excitement (and boredom!). I only got a little bit burnt!


Jan 20th - Grace has wanted a nose stud for many years and we have always said "Wait until you are 15!" Well, 3 weeks off 15 and we agreed to her getting one. I watched the procedure and I'm glad it was her not me!

Jan 19th - A hot, dry day spent inside away from the heat. The Australian Tennis Open started today. I actually sat and watched some of it tonight after finishing some work.

Jan 18th - I love being outside on warm sunny days and I have set up a section under our pergola with the table and chairs to enjoy breakfast (and the papers) in the sun.


Jan 17th - Rob & I drove through the Yarra Ranges and ended up at Warburton. We strolled along the Yarra River banks, watching the water tumble over the rocks, the baby ducklings and the children paddling. We had a yummy lunch in a cute cafe called Three Sugars.


Jan 16th - Boring day because I spent alot of it in front of the computer working on Rob's site - going over and over, editing, resizing pictures, re-finding pictures - it all takes sooooo long!


Jan 15th - With my Chai Tea, my new teapot and my new milk frother I am able to make Chai Latte just like my favourite cafe does it!


Till next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment