Week 9

Mar 4th - We attended a Rotary Meeting tonight with a presentation from a group of Argentinian nationals - not as boring as I thought it would be. I learnt quite a bit about the country my grandmother was born in. Best part is that they were presented with Essendon paraphanalia! Go Bombers!


Mar 3rd - Yesterday I received this text message on my mobile phone - apparently this is the newest technological innovation our emergency services are using. After the confusion of the Black Saturday bushfires, we are now going to receive these kinds of text messages whenever there is a high chance of an emergency in our state. But luckily, today was not as extreme as predicted.


Mar 2nd - Boxing Circuit today - a new instructor (our other one is on his way up the Queensland coast) and I was stuffed! Lots of punching, push-ups, squats, star jumps (I cheated) and bike riding. Thank goodness I wasn't the only one who found it hard!


Mar 1st - A bleak start to Autumn - pottering around near home doing pickups, drop offs and some shopping.


Feb 28th - Saturday night with Jen & Max - what better way than to sit at MaxCafe Restaurant in Hardware Lane (Melb CBD) eating fresh oysters while listening to the beautiful music from a very talented guitarist.


Feb 27th - The skies looked very grim and grey but it was all in vain because we have still not got any rain. Oh I'd love a cool, moist and wet garden.


Feb 26th - This box is from my past life as a Folk Artist. I've gotten rid of alot of my creations but I do love the vibrance of this box. It holds greeting cards that are special to me.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Annie - I'm loving all your photos! How cool is your folk art box? I love it - oh and sorry I haven't posted for a while I must have book marked the last date I posted rather than your home page and I thought you hadn't bee around for a awhile when I clicked the link the date didn't change bwhahahahaha - I was feel a bit smarter today and noticed the archival dates had gone past the page I was looking at! Don't I feel dumb now ROFL

    ReplyDelete