Week 10

Mar 11th - Thought I'd better get our accounts into some decent shape - it doesn't pay to leave them to pile up does it! But, there is a feeling of accomplishment when it's all completed! So how do you eat an elephant? One step at a time! That's my goal!


Mar 10th - My first visit to the hairdresser since 2009! I usually leave it to Deb to create what she wants with my hair (hasn't always been a good decision!). This time I've gone darker again, I was so getting used to the summer blonde too!


Mar 9th - Labour Day holiday, a sleep in and then a late lunch with friends in Lygon Street. All finished off with a beautiful gelato - I so love the Lemon gelato best! Lygon Street was very busy today, lots of diners and wanderers.


Mar 8th - A 40th birthday party for a very special woman! Lots of Greek food (heaps actually), copious drink and never ending music (and dancing in circles) - what a celebration!


Mar 7th - I actually got some Scrapbooking done - even finishing a layout I started at a Beginners Class 3 years ago. I also managed to complete a couple of others also! Such a good girl - even got to have coffee with friends after dinner.


Mar 6th - We travelled to Narre Warren for dinner and family catch-up - two beautiful little babies, a cute 2 year old and us 'oldies'. We also had the unexpected surprise of an earth tremor on the side!


Mar 5th - My favourite chocolate place - Koko Black - the hot chocolates are just the best - rich and creamy and very filling! The chocolates are scrumptious too! Not somewhere to go to too often - not very kind to the waistline!

1 comment:

  1. Wow there are some great photos here Annie! Loving teh sound of that chocolate shop - might have to put that on my itinerary if I get to Melbourne again LOL. And that birthday cake looks YUM! Congrats on completing your 3 year old page!!

    ReplyDelete