Week 12

Mar 25th - We've had some wonderful rain lately and everything has 'greened' up so quickly. The grass was cut 6 days ago and look at it now! It is fast grass!


Mar 24th - I love reading - it is my next favourite after scrapbooking. Here are some of the books I have in my bedroom - most I have finished, the rest are awaiting my attention.

Mar 23rd - Gypsy usually disappears during the day and tends to come in at night for a pat and to sleep on the end of our bed! Tonight she was sitting outside just watching ... her eyes are interesting with the flash.

Mar 22nd - After spending most of the day sorting out paperwork, I finally had some very organised files and my office is looking very tidy. I've decided that I need to 'be tidy' and clean up after me and I will gain more time in the long run!


Mar 21st - Boy our weather changes! Only last Saturday we were washed out but this Saturday, the sun is really hot and the wind is just what we need to get the washing dried in no time!


Mar 20th - Rob & I saw 'The Reader' at Cinema Europa followed by dinner at TGI Friday ... of course there is nothing to top off a lovely night together than to wash the car on the way home! very romantic!

Mar 19th - What a wonderful surprise I got this morning! Our poor tree fern really suffered after the February heatwave and I thought we may have lost it - but, with the aid of a regular drink of shower water, here it is, truly blooming! The downpour over the weekend must have been the trigger for it to 'pop out'.

1 comment:

  1. Some great photos there Annie! I had to laugh though, as we both have washing photos and cat photos this week hahaha! That is great news about your tree fern too - it looks like it will make it!

    ReplyDelete