Week 11

Mar 18th - The clock says it all - I am notoriously bad at getting to bed early! Even when I start to get ready for bed at 10.30, I always end up not tucking myself in till closer to midnight - just as well i don't turn into a pumpkin!


Mar 17th - While Grace was at Reach, I got the chance to catch up with my 'boy'. We had dinner on Victoria Street at a quaint little Thai restaurant (I love Thai food). Very tasty - one of the dishes we had was minced pork and preserved eggs ( a greeny brown colour!) - an unusual texture but tasted okay.


Mar 15th - This is my Angel that sits on my bedside table - a present from my beautiful girls who felt I needed some love and care when I was feeling stressed and down. I love her!

Mar 15th - Rob spent all weekend at his workshop (had a lovely time doing my own thing!) When he came home Sunday night he wanted to go out for dinner so we headed to The Sandbelt - a local pub with usually a good meal.


Mar 14th - Finally we have rain! And buckets of it! Netball was washed out this morning - the sky opened just as we were about to get in the car but we still had to go to the courts to sign on so that we could then leave! Bit silly eh! The sky gets black and the rain comes - it's still quite warm though.


Mar 13th - Southland - unfortunately (or fortunately) sometimes it is easier to go to the shopping centre because I can get a few jobs done and different purchases at once. Not really my favourite place though - even though others may disagree!


Mar 12th - I do love the Oreo McFlurry, especially when there are lots of crushed Oreos in it! Just a little dessert treat after a night in Victoria Street with business friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment