Week 27

July 8th - No wonder I struggled to get out of bed this morning! I left the house at about 9 this morning to go to gym only to find that I needed to get a container of water to loosen the ice that had formed on the car. My fingers felt quite chilly too!


July 7th - Purses are funny things ... I am a visual and love to own things that look good but when it comes to my purse I tend to be more practical and go for one that is not too big, is sturdy and fits all my paraphernalia (bank cards, loyalty cards, business cards etc.) in it.


July 6th - It seemed really strange going out to a dinner and dance on a Monday night but that's what we did! The music was great and Rob and I danced till the end of the entertainment (not bad after having a gym session this morning!)


July 5th - It's been a big, big week and my bed was so inviting tonight. Freshly laundered, aromatic sheets, a thick doona and my own pillow ... zzzzzzzz


July 4th - What would I do without my clothes horse? There are days when the washing just doesn't dry on the line and it needs extra airing time overnight (or for a couple of days if I'm too lazy to fold it up!)


July 3rd - A trip to 'Disney on Ice - Princess Wishes' was a magical and delightful experience with my two Princesses Ella & Sophie. They were mesmerised and utterly entertained! Can't say I was bored! A great afternoon and end to the girl's holidays in Melbourne.


July 2nd - Theoretically I didn't take this photo, but my computer did! Gracie & Katie were playing with it and experimenting with Photo Booth. I liked this picture they took so here it is!

2 comments:

  1. Frost on your car in July!?!

    It took me a minute to realize you were in the Southern Hemisphere

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Wish I was in the warm northern hemishere right now!

    ReplyDelete