Week 29

July 22nd - I forget to check the coupons at the back of the supermarket receipts. A program on TV (about saving money) reminded me to see what savings I could make.


July 21st - Genmaicha Sencha and Chai teas are so different but I love them both. The Chai is best in Winter and the Genmaicha is lovely in summer.


July 20th - Thes are my favourite perfumes that I received as presents (thanks Nell!). Issy Miyake and Flower by Kenzo. Makes me feel special.


July 19th - Our venue had such beautiful colours on the walls - it was like sitting in a rainbow - healing as well as inspiring.


July 18th - This Salt Lamp was glowing beautifully in our venue. It is such a healing and nurturing glow - just love it.


July 17th - The cartridges from the computer are just such a big waste of our resources. Theer are recyclers for these but it's still such a waste.


July 16th - Grace has been inspired by Masterchef Australia and decided to make some caramel apples - very tasty!

1 comment:

  1. Yummm those apples look yummy as!! Some great photos Annie - It's going to take me ages to catch up with your posts sorry!! You are doing fabulously with your Project 365 - well done so far!!!

    ReplyDelete