Week 28

July 15th - My bling is kept on a rack (for belts I think) in the ensuite. It hangs over the shower glass and creates a lovely effect when the sun shines in the window in the morning.



July 14th - A double rainbow over our house at dusk was a spectacular sight. In fact we had other rainbows that were just under the main one. I've never seen this before.


July 13th
- Another of our heaters to keep the busy end of the house warm - the central heating struggles to get down there! Arrrgh!


July 12th - A mess on the dining table from my day of scrapping - Rob's been using my craft desk so I had to sit in the family room. Was able to watch TV though!


July 11th - A visit to South Gippsland and I meant to take a photo whilst the sun was shining but forgot so here's a dark (and not too good) photo taken at dusk. My camera struggles with pictures of scenery.


July 10th - I love this little bit of handicraft made by Princess Sophie during her stay here. It grace's the top of my office drawers. Sooooo cute!


July 9th - Just the usual meal preparation! I made a Roast Lamb meal and it was yummy! Nothing like a roast on a cold night.


No comments:

Post a Comment