Week 31

Aug 5th - This bar fridge at one of the local hotels got my attention because it just looked amazing (I'm such a visual!) with the light and colour and patterns.


Aug 4th - Spring is in the air and our neighbourhood is just blooming right now. These blossom trees together with the beautiful flowering magnolias are just stunning - driving around our streets is delightful!




Aug 3rd
- This little red case is amazing in how much I can fit inside it! I look back at suitcases from the past and wonder how I survived with heavy, hard covered cases where I almost had to sit on the top to be able to close it!



Aug 2nd
- Another cool day and we decided to have a hot spa, which we had to wait an hour for so we took a walk along the ocean beach at St Andrews while we waited for the phone call to say our spots were ready. The water was very rough, and uninviting!



Aug 1st
- Girl's weekend away at Rosebud! We had lunch at a restaurant next to the bay - it was a cold, wet day and the open fire and glass of red wine felt very nurturing.


July 31st - My green corner of the back garden is looking very lush right now. I'd love to have a Balinese style garden and this is my little attempt at getting that tropical, abundant look!



July 30th
- My glorious orchids - despite me not doing all the 'right' things to help them flower, the blooms I get from the different plants are just brilliant. These are the first for the season.

No comments:

Post a Comment