Week 33

August 19th - Gypsy is such a character of a cat! There are times when I am outside, and if she is around, she follows me to see what I am doing ... just as she did today. Soooo cute!


August 18th - Yay, the Jasmine is starting to flower! Placing the flowers in the house creates a wonderful fresh perfume - but if you don't like the smell of Jasmine then it's not lovely! Just as well I do!




August 17th
- The Entertainment Book has some great deals in it - it's just a pity that it is so heavy and can't be carted around easily. And, I need to be very organised so that I know what coupons I need when we go out!




August 16th
- I know, fruit again! But I do love seeing the fruit baskets full of fresh, colourful fruit. It makes a dreary winter much brighter. Happy Birthday Sarah in Bolivia!



August 15th - We travelled to Werribee today and crossed the Westgate Bridge. The wind was blowing a gale and the flags were flying horizontally! Of course as we couldn't stop, I took this photo through the windscreen of the car.


August 14th - Bought a necklace from Sportsgirl and this little bag was what it was packed in. As it is small and has a sealable top, I am going to keep on to it ... or am I? Good marketing but do I really need to hang on to it?




August 13th
- As I stand in the shower in the morning, the sunlight filters through the trees and the patterns on the frosted window are circular.

3 comments:

  1. This collection is great. You are doing a amazing work for the art loovers....


    RITA PIT

    Cash Online Get Easy cash at your door step

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your generous comment Rita. Just a hotch potch of my world!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photo's Annie...sorry I haven't visited in awhile!

    ReplyDelete