Week 34

August 26th - Our Nectarine tree has lots of blossoms on it - no leaves of course! trouble is that this happens every year and the tree is so old, the Nectarines never grow into the beautiful juicy fruit they are!


August 25th - Into the city for a lunch date with Chris. It was freezing and the wind was blowing a gale. We stopped at Melbourne Central which was warm and sheltered and also meant I didn't need to stand on a cold platform to catch the train home.


August 24th - Late afternoon, Grace was peckish, we needed to duck down to Southland, so it was a quick KFC meal - I know, not a good idea and very unhealthy! I had a savoury muffin - does that count?



August 23rd - Rob's been unwell today so I took advantage and did some computer scrapping. Trouble was, time got away from me and it was almost 1am before I realised! Late to bed again!



August 22nd - Rob decided to cook and his choice was Duck & Peach Salad. After having problems getting both Duck and Peaches, he settled for Pork and Mango (with some cherries for added flavour!) It actually was quite tasty!


August 21st - Technology is so amazing! This little USB Flash Drive holds so much information - and I can just tuck it into my pocket without it being a nuisance.



August 20th - I love reading and always have one book on the go. I usually read at bedtime - it is relaxing and I like snuggling into bed with a good book. Jodie Picoult writes very intriguing stories.


No comments:

Post a Comment