Week 32

August 12th - My keys! Car, house, post box ... my Curves entry tag and the amazing little Digger's Hat made from a 1951 penny - a present from my lovely Dad!



August 11th
- Grace's hair straightener - also curls hair! Ididn't think it would but it does! I sometimes use it if I need to 'flatten' a strand that sticks out after a sleep - but don't tell Grace!




August 10th
- Free, water saving shower heads have been offered to our local council area and we have replaced both our showers with them. I guess standing under a hot shower for more than 4 minutes, even with a water saver showerhead, doesn't save water!!




August 9th
- After a big weekend working, we really need to celebrate our success and what other way than a tasty meal and a cold glass of champagne! Yum!


August 8th - I needed a floral arrangement for our seminar room and literally grabbed some flowers and greenery and placed them (strategically) into a vase - I thought I did a good job!


August 7th - One of the local Bowling Clubs host different shows during the year and we were invited to see Jo Camilleri & The Black Sorrows - a real blast from the past and a very entertaining, musical evening!


August 6th - Grace's school had a Talent Night, promoting all the different talents of the students from art to presentations to music. Grace sang a couple of songs beautifully and won the music award! Very proud!

2 comments:

  1. How you got the idea of collecting this different pics?


    RITA PIT

    Cash Online Get Easy cash at your door step

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great collection, thanks for sharing this. Keep updating your blog.

    RITA

    Cash Online Get Easy cash at your door step

    ReplyDelete