Week 36

September 9th - We've been getting a bit of rain but our water supply is still down from last year's levels. It's quite frustrating really. If only we could catch th rain wherever it falls and funnel it to where it's needed!


September 8th - getting our files systemised and I just adore the colourful lever arch and presentation folders that can be bought now. I'm missing the orange one though.


September 7th - The Diosma bush near our front door is amassed with blossoms. They are such a delicate pink and they have the most beautiful perfume.


September 6th - Not really making much use of this bottle for the gym (haven't been for the past week) but I am keeping up my fluids to flush the infection out of me. It's made of a special plastic that doesn't leech toxins into the water.


September 5th - How blessed am I! My wonderful husband presented me with this bunch of magnificent tulips today. These are the most beautiful colour! brought a tear to my eyes!



September 4th - These strawberries are early season - apparently the higher temperatures in Queensland are producing abundant, pre-season crops. They are the most vivid red. Pity I'm not eating!


September 3rd - A box of Aloe Vera tissues is my trusty companion right now. So much coughing, sneezing and blowing. I feel like a tap and my head hurts every time I cough. My body is aching and my throat is raw. I just want to sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment