Week 37

September 16th - This is a very special present from my beautiful grand-daughters and it take pride of place in my bedroom. It's just such a lovely reminder for me every time I look at it!


September 15th - My old dresser that has travelled with me for quite a few years. It is in my craft room/office right now and it is serving a very good purpose.


September 14th - I don't like 'normal' glasses cases so I bought this one at a craft market in Sydney. I think it's cute and it fits and protects my glasses well! Also slots into my bag easily.


September 13th - I have been reading this book but am having some difficulty with it ... the style is not the type I enjoy (or relax with) but there are parts that seem to 'pop' out to me. I just want to finish it to see if it makes sense!

PS Happy Birthday Chris!


September 12th - Running one of our seminars and this is the view out of one of the windows. It was actually 29 degrees outside today but we didn't get to experience it as we were inside for most of the day.


September 11th - What would we do without our electricity! It is such a convenience and I know when we lost the connection for 3 days last year it was such a shock (pardon the pun) to realise how much we rely on it.


September 10th - My cold toes take alot to get warm at night so I have been using this hot water bottle to get them warm ... and it really works!

No comments:

Post a Comment