Week 38

September 23rd - My two little angels were exhausted after spending three fun-filled days with their aunt and uncle and I couldn't resist taking this photo of them sound asleep. Soooo gorgeous!


September 22nd - As part of my healthy choice of food, I bought myself a blender to make some yummy juices and smoothies. Should be good over summer too!


September 21st - After my chimes were vandalised by some teenage idiot, I finally found a beautiful metal chime that is now hanging outside our family room. I can hear it when I'm in bed at night and it's lovely and soothing!


September 20th - There comes a time when I can't stand a cluttered, disorganised mess so with my nose to the job I finally got rid of a heap of unwanted 'stuff' from my office. The only thing I dislike is the bigger mess I make before it finally get things in order - ah well, it's done now.


September 19th - The juice cleanse has had an added benefit of helping me shed some unwanted weight that i have had difficulty moving - even with all my gym work it didn't seem to want to go away. Now I have loose clothing and my muffin top is almost diminished!


September 18th - It appears that the thing in shopping is a super store! Bunnings is a hardware store that is gigantic and even my female friends don't mind going shopping (strolling) inside! Hope the men don't mind.


September 17th - While I was unwell, I struggled to eat anything and when I did it created so much coughing it wasn't worth it so I decided that this was a good time to do a juice cleanse. This beautiful juice has been my sole food for the past 16 days - just as well I like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment