Week 35

September 2nd - I know, I've photographed the blossoms but I couldn't help but be in awe of the profues pink flowers that are massed on our old tree. There may be no fruit but the Spring blossoms are worth looking at!


September 1st - First day of Spring and we were met with a glorious day. The air feels very different once the mind believes the warm weather is on its way!

August 31st - I went to turn on our kitchen tap at lunchtime but nothing came out ... had we forgotten to pay the bill? No, a fire hydrant had 'erupted' a street away from us. We survived without water for about 3 hours ... made me realise how precious it is though.

August 30th - I like to look at our Happy Buddha 'cos he's always happy! It would be so wonderful to be perpetually in a state of happy bliss with not a care in the world. Keep working on it ...

August 29th - Rob & I decided to head to the MCG as we thought it may be the last time we see our beloved Bombers this year. It was a bit chilly but the game was entertaining and up and down all day... but ... WE WON! Yay! Worth the trip!


August 28th - A Rotary night out, even though Rob wasn't feeling too hot - the 2 Brothers Brewery was buzzing and we were put up on the stage with the entertaiment for the night! Pizzas were yummy!

August 27th - Getting Grace some shoes and saw these cute polka dot thongs - couldn't resist them for my summer wardrobe!

No comments:

Post a Comment