Week 40

I had to take some extra photos this week as I lost some of them while I was loading them up to the computer!! Very annoying and the ones I lost were great!

October 7(a)th
- Part one of the 7th - Rob's birthday today and we did our usual celebration with the three of us going out to dinner. We went to the SOC, a local club where we are members.


October 7th - Part 2 for the 7th. Rotary breakfast meeting - 7am is far too early to go to a meeting! This morning's meeting was a good one though with Simon Crean being the speaker. I enjoyed his talk actually, even though it was political.


October 5th - Laundry is something that is endless! It feels like every time I get the basket empty, it seems to magically fill up again ... and quickly!

Happy Birthday Nell!


October 4th - This is what i am reading right now. I like Paullina Simons style - there is always an air of mystery and a real build up. Similar in a way to Jodi Piccoult, but different also.


October 3rd - I always like having books waiting for me to read as I get through them fairly quickly and I also like to have a choice. Here is a pile just itching to be read!


October 2nd - I enjoy Sushi and having it for lunch is quick and tasty. But, I can't understand why they load up with these little soy sauce vials. I'd much rather extra ginger!


October 1st - The legs on the glass-topped table broke and I needed to have one in our office. I think I was very creative by using a two drawer filing cabinet as the base. It's not perfect but does the job!

No comments:

Post a Comment