Week 41

October 14th - The renovations at Chadstone seem to be going on forever. The signs say open in September 2009, but there are still heaps of stores unopened and a big chunk of the centre closed off.


October 13th - Combined birthday presents from the Fothergills saw Rob and I attend the show 'Parky' held at the Melbourne Arts Centre. We stopped in at a lovely Italian restaurant at Southgate pre-show. Both were great!

October 12th - I've had this hall stand for about 25 years. I was right into country style and 'antiques' back then. How my tastes have changed! But I guess you need the right house to have this sort of furniture.


October 11th - Rob and I checked out Costco today, at Docklands. I can't believe we waited 20 minutes to get in, to sign up to do some grocery shopping! What are we thinking?


October 10th - Celebrating two birthdays - Rob's and a good friend's. Same birthday, one year difference in age. We had a 'very jolly evening' as John would say!


October 9th - Gypsy is such a character. She goes to sleep anywhere. She really spread herself out tonight - right in the walkway so we had to step over her.


October 8th - No this isn't some furry monster. It's Grace's hair extensions. They are such a big need with the girls right now. Don't think I could stand the combs in my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment