Week 42

October 21st - My poor sewing machine is gathering dust. It's a good machine to use but I just haven't had time to do the things I need (and want) to do with it. perhaps after Christmas!


October 20th - It's that cat again, making herself comfortable on Rob's desk while he was working. Of course she didn't mind where she lay!


October 19th
- Rob has been doing cooking lessons (Asian Food) and as he couldn't go tonight due to other commitments, I went in his place and enjoyed some wonderful tastes!


October 18th
- After a big day yesterday, we took a leisurely stroll to the golf club for a coffee and chat before we headed back down the highway to Melbourne.



October 17th - We went to Ella's school fair and Grace howed into the Fairy Floss. It was a glorious day but we got there late because of Sophie's dress rehearsal.

Sophie had her dance concert in the evening and she was just delightful on stage. She performed three dances and just loved being on stage.


October 16th - Sometimes I feel that my life revolves around my diary. Rob and I had just had a meeting and our two diaries held the tasks and appointments for the day.


October 15th - I couldn't believe when I saw these CD"s at JB Hi Fi - all these Beatles Albums brought back memories of my teenage years and also of many of them that I owned as vinyl LP (long play) records.

No comments:

Post a Comment